Peter C Neville & Associates has the right tools to assist with the formation of businesses and setting entrepreneur's on the right track.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have the combination of a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not have the accounting or legal expertise required to set up and run the business.
We can help with the following:
- Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, trust of company.
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business.
- Preparing a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts if required.
- Assessing your finance requirements, advising on the best sources of finance.
- Completing the necessary business registrations.
- Year end tax planning advice (including projections, forward tax estimates, and customised strategies)
- BAS/GST registrations, advice and all related lodgement and ATO reconciliation requirements.
- Auditing Services. A registered ASIC company auditor and SMSF auditor able to attend to the auditing compliance and lodgement requirements for all types of entities i.e. small/large reporting entities, SMSF's, not for profit entities and other non-reporting organisations (including Trusts, Companies and Associations).